|View printer-friendly version|
Pixelworks® Introduces PW868L/LH Topaz-Lite Display Processor for Value Projectors
The PW868L/LH supports output resolutions up to WXGA at 120Hz, making it an ideal solution for mainstream high volume value projectors.
“Value projectors are the fastest growing segment of the market,
typically representing sub-
As part of the Topaz SoC product family, the PW868L and PW868LH provide a comprehensive development platform that bundles Pixelworks’ extensive development tools and software suite to enable rapid development cycles and faster time to market. Customers can now leverage Pixelworks’ entire Topaz family of SoC products across a wide range of projection and video products. By having shared architecture, development environment and tools, the Topaz SoC family reduces redevelopment time as well as total hardware and software development costs for customers.
PW868L/LH Topaz-Lite SoC Features and Detailed Product Information:
- Supports 3LCD, DLP, or LCoS based projectors up to WXGA resolution
- Highly integrated Topaz family of solutions require minimal external components to reduce the total bill of materials
- Pixelworks’ advanced Image Processor with high quality H/V graphics scalar and patented Noise Reduction technology provides the highest quality video
- High quality vertical keystone geometric correction provides excellent image quality even for short-throw projectors
- PW868LH integrates HDMI v1.3 digital input
- Integrated high performance 8/10 bit Analog Front End (AFE) supports all legacy analog video standards up to UXGA resolution
- Patented 2D Comb filter stabilizes and removes virtually all CX/XL artifacts in any composite PAL/SECAM/NTSC signal
- Embedded USB2.0 device controller for simple USB-enabled connectivity
- Integrated On-System Display (OSD) menu controller with high quality graphics supporting 8/16 bit color
- Powerful ARM9 processor core for embedded application customization
For additional information on new products, as well as product demos,
please contact your local
For more information, please visit the company’s Web site at www.pixelworks.com.